The other method of making goals that I want to emphasize, and which is actually a technique that has been very successfulWoTLK Gold  for me, since a lot of rough babies do not even realize it exists and is to fly through and refer to clouds using engineers. Engineers are able to extract the Eternals from the clouds using an SAP throttle mode extractor. And the recipe for this comes from an adventure in Sandra march during the Burning Crusade, which is the reason why many black babies don't know about it.

It is possible to use this method to mix engineering with mining or herbalism and collect clouds while flying around. It is also possible to find an area with several gas clouds that are located close to each other. Then, you can combine it with a gold mine or farming mobs. My personal gold farm in Wrath does exactly that. It blends a mob farm with just clowns to enhance the gold prepper's skills tremendously.

The kinds of forms and locations are provided in my classic gold wrath guide, which I have once again for the third time located below. The next step is rogue pickpocket farming. The latter is definitely an orange type of farm. It may give you 200 gold per hour, or offer you 1500 gold per hour. It's all based on your luck. It is, however, an extremely enjoyable way to farm gold. And it can be incredibly lucrative.

It also requires no specialization whatsoever. Since you're not killing anything, it doesn't require any equipment WoTLK Classic Gold, and it's locked to one class only aka rogues. This makes this kind of model a special. There's one form that has been discovered that is truly amazing, and it's located at Sholazar Basin all the way to the north on the mountain where you are able to steal the zombies.